PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
At Royal LePage Benchmark we think the best way to help a sales representative, whether new to the industry or experienced, is to offer sales skill development, business development courses, mentoring and coaching programs that are second to none.
Our job is not only limited to sales skills, mentoring and coaching but we also guide you through the business development process. This process will teach you skills on how to reach and build business relationships with your community and your sphere of influence.
When you partner with Royal LePage Benchmark you enjoy the benefits of:
- Full time, non-competing broker
- Associate Brokers and Experienced Agents to support and coach you on every step in the sales process.
- Experienced administrative staff skilled in assisting and training on systems and the software applications that you may or will be utilizing on a daily basis in your real estate business.
- Customizable seller and buyer’s guides and presentation material
- At Royal LePage Benchmark we have professional real estate industry sessions that are facilitated by experts in the industry.
- Full time one-on-one and group coaching. No need to hire an expensive coach from an outside supplier. Corinne will work one on one with you to enhance your personal business and help you grow it to its maximum potential.
- Full time in-house conveyancing administrators. Every day is payday. At Royal LePage Benchmark we recognize that you work hard for your commissions and we don’t want you to wait any longer than necessary for your commission cheques.
- Payroll is directly deposited to your bank account, and easy payment of your account via debit and credit cards. We also offer an in-house commission advance program to support you in between transactions.
- An Exclusive Affinity Program for our Royal LePage Benchmark clients, agents, and staff